Thursday, June 14, 2012

Banana Bread Revived!

My very first blog post was about my favorite, favorite, favorite recipe for banana bread. Unfortunatley during that time, I had pulled it out of the oven too early. After Cody and I moved in June, I just had to bake something. I hadn't baked in over two weeks because of packing. We didn't have much in the house, but I always keep over ripe bananas in my freezer.

Just thought I would share a picture of what it should really look like, and how it usually turns out.


1/4 cup butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1.5 tbsp milk
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups flour
1 tsp soda
3 mashed bananas
my secret ingredient :)

Blend butter and sugar until creamy. Add eggs and mix well. Add milk and salt. Slowly add flour and soda. Add bananas and any extra goodies.

Bake at 350. 1 hour for 1 large pan, or 45 minutes for 3 mini pans.

This is just my basic recipe. It is a family recipe. I have made a few changes in the ingredients for myself. I have some plans for tweaking the recipe a bit next time, so stay tuned for more pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment